All the highlights and more just in Cappadocia !
Admitting you landed in Cappadocia one day earlier :
If you are early birds and wish to join a sunrise hot air balloon ride, this can be arranged at the price of 105,- Euro per person (not included in the program price).
Tour to Goreme : Today we will discover some of the Cappadocia landscapes and the top highlight ie, the open air museum of Goreme : churches and monasteries covered with frescoes.
You still have the possibility to join a sunrise hot air balloon ride if you did not go on day 4.
Tour to Kaymakli : Among our visits today : more valleys, typical villages and the most representative underground city Kaymakli.
At the end of the day, transfer to the airport and fight to Izmir. Transfer to your hotel in Kusadasi and overnight.
Day at leisure in the area with following possibilities :
- Join a group to the Ihlara valley (short hike and visit of rock carved churches)
- Join a group for a 2-4 hours ATV or horseback riding tour
- Private tour to Konya (Whirling Dervishes) and/or to the archaeological site of Çatalhoyuk admitted as the "first town" settlement.
Time at leisure till transfer to the airport for flight back to Istanbul or Izmir.
Departure from the hotel is approx. 2,5 hours prior to take-off of domestic flights.
- All accommodation on Bed & Breakfast basis in 4* or boutique hotels
- All pick-up services
- All excursions – on group basis (unless otherwise specified in the program), with English speaking tour guide, entrance fees and lunch included
- If/when mentioned in a program, intercity bus tickets
- Visa fee to enter Turkey which can be obtained online at www.evisa.gov.tr/en/
- Drinks and any other personal expenses
- Personal travel insurances (theft, loss of belongings, cancellation, health...)
- International and domestic flights
- Any other service which has not been stated as included above or in the program description
329,- EUR per person
Price may change depending the period of the year and number of passengers.
This proposed tour is a typical round trip yet it can be revised as per your interests, wishes, budget... Due to closure days of some monuments and/or air schedules the program may need to be re-arranged accordingly. Prices will be revised according to the requested services The price quote for this typical tour is based on a party of 4 adults sharing two double rooms. Possible extras : - All services on private basis - Extra tours in the evening (folklore shows, dinner cruises, Whirling Dervishes ceremonies... - Higher hotel category - Other choice of tours - Single use rooms and/or additional beds - Guidance in other language than English (depending the language, a supplement may be charged) - Replace the organized daily tours by a rental car - Private driver during the complete program (no air tickets needed then) General Comments : - On the day by day description, the included meals will be indicated as per below : B = Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner (Example : B,L,D) - For further information about this program, please contact us using the request for below - For bigger parties or groups, please contact us for your quotation.
Both in Turkey and Greece, winters may be cold and summers hot. On the other hand, you will most probably be visiting archaeological sites with more or less walking difficulties. Hence an adapted outfit is recommended :
Do not forget !
Visiting archaeological site may require good physical conditions and access to people with reduced mobility is not always possible. During visits and stops, the buses will be locked and under the supervision of the driver. Hence, if you wish, you can leave some personal belongings in the bus yet at your own responsibility. If not done at subscription, inform your tour guide as soon as you get on the coach about your specific food requirements so that the restaurant booked for lunch can be informed accordingly in due time.