As you discover the must-see around Antalya, enjoy the turquoise sea !
Upon arrival at the Antalya airport, you will meet with the tour guide at your hotel and depart for the "Perge, Aspendos, Kursunlu" tour, a blend of culture and fun at the refreshing waterfalls of Kursunlu.
At the end of the tour, transfer to your hotel in Antalya. Free evening and overnight.
We will enjoy a relaxing day as we cruise along the Mediterranean coast and pine forests... Sit back, swim, enjoy, relax !
After return to your hotel, free evening.
Day at leisure in Antalya or possibility to join any of the extra tours below :
- Jee safari around Mount Taurus,
- Visit more of the archaeological sites in the area, yet on private basis : Termessos, Olympos and the Chimeira, Demre & Myra, Phaselis...
Time at leisure till the transfer to the Antalya airport :
- Meeting 2 hours prior to take-off for domestic flights,
- Meeting 3 hours prior to take-off for international flights,
- All accommodation on Bed & Breakfast basis in 4* or boutique hotels
- All pick-up services
- All excursions – on group basis (unless otherwise specified in the program), with English speaking tour guide, entrance fees and lunch included
- If/when mentioned in a program, intercity bus tickets
- Visa fee to enter Turkey which can be obtained online at www.evisa.gov.tr/en/
- Drinks and any other personal expenses
- Personal travel insurances (theft, loss of belongings, cancellation, health...)
- International and domestic flights
- Any other service which has not been stated as included above or in the program description
395,- EUR per person
Price may change depending the period of the year and number of passengers.
This proposed tour is a typical round trip yet it can be revised as per your interests, wishes, budget... Due to closure days of some monuments and/or air schedules the program may need to be re-arranged accordingly. Prices will be revised according to the requested services The price quote fr this typical tour is based on a party of 4 adults sharing two double rooms. Possible extras : - All services on private basis - Extra tours in the evening (folklore shows, dinner cruises, Whirling Dervishes ceremonies... - Higher hotel category - Other choice of tours - Single use rooms and/or additional beds - Guidance in other language than English (depending the language, a supplement may be charged) - Replace the organized daily tours by a rental car - Private driver during the complete program (no air tickets needed then) General Comments : - On the day by day description, the included meals will be indicated as per below : B = Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner (Example : B,L,D) - For further information about this program, please contact us using the request for below - For bigger parties or groups, please contact us for your quotation.
Both in Turkey and Greece, winters may be cold and summers hot. On the other hand, you will most probably be visiting archaeological sites with more or less walking difficulties. Hence an adapted outfit is recommended :
Do not forget !
Visiting archaeological site may require good physical conditions and access to people with reduced mobility is not always possible. During visits and stops, the buses will be locked and under the supervision of the driver. Hence, if you wish, you can leave some personal belongings in the bus yet at your own responsibility. If not done at subscription, inform your tour guide as soon as you get on the coach about your specific food requirements so that the restaurant booked for lunch can be informed accordingly in due time.